|Nightmare on Chestnut Street|
|Next||No Place Like Home|
"Nightmare on Chestnut Street" is the 30th episode of Seven Little Monsters.
Six wakes up from a bad dream and is too scared to go back to sleep. Each monster shares their worst nightmare and soon they are all shaking with fear. Mom reassures them that bad dreams are normal and can't hurt them, and the exhausted monsters fall right to sleep.
Trivia / Goofs / NotesEdit
- Three is a German psychiatrist in this episode.
- This the second appearance of Three's Sigmund Three persona. This would be appropriate as the study of dreams was a major focus for the real Dr. Sigmund Freud.
- The episode's title is a parody of the 1984 horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- When the monsters have dreams they are parodies of these productions:
- War of the Worlds
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Haunted Mansion
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
- The Hand
- When Three says "Ich auch nicht", it is German for "Me neither."
- One dreams about being in a mansion cleaning up and seeing everything messy again, Two dreams he's at home in a magical place with a yellow brick road and his nose ditched him, Three doesn't talk about his dream, Four and Five dream about Mom giving out the last cupcake and everyone having long tongues grabbing it and Five's tongue, Six dreams she's doing a dance recital and can't remember her steps, Seven dreams he's made out of cheese and about to be eaten by giant mice.
- In Five's dream where everyone's got long tongue and grabbing the last cupcake, Three is normal and in his normal clothes.
In the episode, we see that Seven's feet are bare, but at the end when everybody's asleep, he is seen wearing blue slippers.