|Dinner for Breakfast|
|Previous||No Place Like Home|
|Next||A Pony Tale|
"Dinner for Breakfast" is the 32nd episode of Seven Little Monsters.
It's bedtime but the monsters isn't sleepy. Four asks the magic Plooky to make everything backwards so they don't ever again have to go to bed. He wishes it can be daytime forever. When night turns into day, they run outside to play… right into a crazy backwards world! Soon everyone is wishing for things to be back the way they were.
Trivia / Goofs / NotesEdit
- Three is a teacher in this episode. He is known as Professor Uptight. His voice is modeled after Rex Harrison, who plays Professor Higgins in My Fair Lady. Harrison is also the insipiration voice for Stewie Griffin. His voice also sounds a bit like Richard Dreyfuss.
- This is the second episode where the Plooky is used. The first episode was The Plooky.
- At the end of the episode, Three is normal and back in his original clothes. His normal voice is also somewhat heard.
- This is the first episode seeing One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven as kids when everything is turning back time and going backwards but they don't have child voices when they're talking, they still got their grown up voices.
- Even though the monsters turn into kids, Three is still in disguise as a kid but he's not seen normal when he's a kid.
Three: Frankly, my dear Four, too much food at night will give you a horrendous stomach ache.
Four: Well, Three, you're one to talk!
Three: I'm warning you, Four. When you get a stomach ache, you'll be sorry!
(The monsters do not want to go to bed. So Mom hatches out a plan.)
Mom: If you are not listening to Mom, then we should let Plooky decide.
(Mom pulls out the magic Plooky.)