|Ahoy, Me Monsters|
|Previous||Drip, Drip, Drip!|
|Next||The Adventures of Super Three|
"Ahoy, Me Monsters" is the 24th episode of Seven Little Monsters.
A mysterious letter arrives for Pirate Captain Three, instructing him and his monster crew to solve a series of puzzles to find a buried treasure in their own back yard.
Trivia / Goofs / NotesEdit
- Apparently, Three is a pirate in this episode. He sounds a little bit like Captain Jack Sparrow. He also has a somewhat similar voice to Captain Hook. compared to the first portrayal. Also, unlike his first portrayal (which was in Seven Monsters and a Baby), he does not incorporate his normal clothes into his pirate outfit.
- In this episode where everyone‘s figuring out and solving the last clue, Three’s got blue eyes but he had green eyes in The Mystery of the Missing Five.
- This episode technically only focuses on Three. The other episode was And Baby Makes Eight
- The puzzle game of shape sizes and does not belong with the Monsters then dig the treasure into the sandbox.
- Food treats in treasure chest will eat for the Monsters and Mom will be back to see the builder.
Six: Three, there's an urgent letter for you! Are you a pirate captain today?
Three: Yo ho! Arr! Aye, missy. Captain Three, that'll be me!
Six: Well this urgent letter is for you.
Three: Urgent and confidential. Which means nobody could read it, but me!
Two: Fat chance!
Three: (in normal voice) Oh, boy! I mean "Arr!"
Three: Pirate treasure hunt! Arr!